Friday, June 14, 2013

The Winner of The Sexy Vegan's Happy Hour is...

Thanks to all of you who came by and shared some happy hour thoughts with us! Don't get me wrong, I love to go out and meet friends for happy hour. But to me, happy hour can happen anywhere. All you need is good friends, good food and good drinks.

I'd like to share some of my great Happy Hour Memories with you!

The Bye and Bye, Portland, OR
With Some Awesome PPK-ers


The Riverwalk, San Antonio, TX
With Two of my Besties from Childhood


A beach in Maui, Hawaii with Fred


Showing, Once Again, I always get a bigger pour


In the Winter Time with a Roaring Fire
with Mr. J, the best Glugg maker in the world...Miss you!


On the Deck, Apple Canyon Lake IL
With One of My Very Favorite People


The W, Chicago, IL
with Tami and Liz so much fun!!


Al Fresco, Oviedo, Spain


At Roosevelt Lake, Arizona


Chile Themed Happy Hour


As you can see, you don't need to go out to a bar to partake. You can make it happy hour just about anywhere. Especially when you have great ideas like the one's in The Sexy Vegan's Happy Hour at Home.

Thanks for going down Happy Hour memory lane with me. Now let's get down to what you are really waiting for!

The winner of the giveaway is....#13! Wilmet.forsyth!!!
Congrats!!! Please contact me at vegintraing at g mail dot com with your shipping info. May all of your hours be happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment