Friday, January 28, 2011

I'm Going to be on Valley Dish Live - 2/2/11

Yesterday I got a call from the program director for Valley Dish. Valley Dish is a fun and fresh show that features quick and affordable recipes for busy families and people. Tram Mai is the host and she features many local chefs and home cooks on her show. The show is not vegan by any means, but they have featured plenty of veg dishes which is awesome. Like many vegan foodies, I love checking out all kinds of cooking shows and I love to support local stuff too! They just moved in to a new studio recently so I am super psyched about cooking in their new digs.

I was one of two viewers selected to compete head to head to create the Best Tailgate Dish. Now I'm very sad my Bears won't be going all the way, but I am super excited to be able to share one of my favorite sports-watching snacks with the viewers! I'm not going to reveal my recipe until after the show, but I guarantee it is easy, fast and yummy!  I hope you get a chance to tune in for my television cooking debut. Eeep! I'm so excited. It will be on KPNX-TV Channel 12 next Wednesday February 2 at 3:30pm MST.

In the mean time I leave you with this vision of tailgating fare: Joanna Vaught's Brats slathered with carmelized onions and hot mustard. Oh yeah. TOUCHDOWN!!!

2 comments: