Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Vegan MOFO Day 7 - On the Fly

This is going to be a short and sweet post. I worked a 12 hour shift and then went to school for 3 hours. Needless to say, I'm a bit spent.

It is a huge challenge to eat right when life is beyond crazy busy. It is even harder for an aspiring vegan to stay the course. So what's a time crunched vegan wannabe to do? Bars! Larabars to be specific. These very natural treats are so nice to munch on in a pinch. They are sweet, protein packed, healthy, and tasty. They fit neatly into a book bag or purse. They give you the energy you need to keep going. Today I had the Pecan Pie flavor. I appreciate many of the flavors, but I always come back to this very basic flavor as my go to one.

I know this is brief and boring, but I gotta go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment